How it works
2. Click on "Keep"
3. If you want you can move Desktip's file from your download folder to your desktop
4. There's no installation, just click on the downloaded file to open
3. Windows desktop app
1. Login with the same username and password you used on the website
2. Click on Desktip's icon on the toolbar to open Desktip's player
3. With Desktip's Player you can go to the next/previous wallpaper, pause the automatic change and read title, description and channel
4. Clicking on the settings icon in the upper right corner of the player you can manage your preferences
4. Web profile
1. Playlist is the exact sequence of wallpapers from your followed channels, that you are going to see on your desktop
2. Following is the list of channels that you are following.
3. Followers is the list of users that are following your channel and are watching your wallpapers on their devices.
4. Channel is the list of all the wallpapers that you have uploaded
5. Use Upload wallpaper to add images to your channel
6. Use Settings to modify your account email or change your password
7. Notification lets you know when users start following your channel
8. Use Send Invites to let your friends know that they can follow your channel and get your wallpapers on their background, live.